And an entertaining poll: What is the colour of your F-major and E-major?
Those two are clearest to me: to me there are no other alternatives to
these two. D-major perhaps could be yellow? A-minor grey possible? C-major
white? Well, that's enough...

Best,

Arto

Hi-This is commonly known as 'synesthesia'--associating colors to letters,
numbers, musical pitches etc.
I have had synesthesia most of my life, and people without it will have no idea
what we are talking about here.
Anyway, for me different keys have definate colors and this is especially
manifested in the baroque lute.
Just a few: dminor is brown, a minor is red, C major is blue and E major is
white.
The major/minor of a key are the same color, but a different lightness.
All this really makes life much more interesting...
-Sterling