I don't think the material in that article is complete and up to date.
   For example, there was a perfectly good term for the broken style which
   is Harpege.
   It isn't clear at all what luthe means, it could me "unmeasured" or
   refer to the separation of the bass and the treble, and so on.
   Sadly, most articles have an expiration date of say twenty years.
   dt