Dear Susanne,
I don't understand your point here. The answer to your question is in the
contrantunpal writing itself : Francesco imitates his initial motive note for
note (2nd and 3rd bars) and he doesn't use an "upbeat" to do that, which
certainly means that he intended it exactly like it is, otherwise, he would
have introduced his countermotive on the upbeat too.
I like this piece a lot and it stands very well as it is, imho!

All the best,

Jean-Marie

== En réponse au message du 24-11-2010, 10:53:43 ==