Curtis, at Aquila USA.  I do not know if he has them in stock
yet.  Last time I heard from Curtis, he was still awaiting delivery
from Italy.  Remember, it often takes more than a month for mailing
something from Italy.  At least, that is my experience (when Mimmo
mails something from Italy, it takes it a long time for the package
to get out of Italy - sometimes a month - when it gets out of Italy,
it arrives soon).

ed

At 11:10 AM 12/19/2010, Daniel Winheld wrote:
>Anyone know who is dealing the new Nylguts in North America?

Edward Martin
2817 East 2nd Street
Duluth, Minnesota  55812
e-mail:  e...@gamutstrings.com