Dear Anthony,
I need to apologize for not identifying you initially as one of the worthy
great ones who should have these strings first, and am glad to hear you
obtained at least some of them.  There are genuine advantages to living in the
civilized world instead of the provinces.  Have you ever tried fish gut from
Damian Dlugolecki in Oregon?--he advised me not to get his strings for some
reason, perhaps because he prefers dealing with early bowed instrument players.

Thank you for your most welcome message.

Mark Seifert