Hi Benny,

Hi, folks - a couple questions about Galilei lute works:

Is the Primo Libro D'intavolatura di Liuto the only collection of his stuff, or did he write more?

I think almost everything we know is in there. One would have to look up the
collections of Fuhrmann, Mertel, Besard and Mylius.
Great guy, he wrote about the music on saturn, I believe ;))

ThePrime libro facsimile you can order at

www.tree-edition.com

regards
Bernd

I've got the Edizioni Suvini Zerboni of this book - found it in the Toronto library. Would anyone know how where I might go to find my own copy? Thank - hope everyone is enjoying the summer - BCS