Dear Valéry,

As for your initial question, the rondeau on fol. 51v is listed by Peter
Steur with ten concordances:

1. A-ETgoëssV / 28v   |  2. CZ-Bm189 / 108 (mandora)   |  3. D-Gs84k / 40
|  4. GB-HAB2 / 181 (Sm 505)   |  5. PL-Wn396 / 15v   |  6. S-Klm 4a / 4v
(keyboard)   |  7. S-Klm21072 / 77v   |  8. S-L G37 / 21   |  9.
US-NHubBittX / 32   |  10. Washington Leeds / 36 (archlute)

So, one may conclude that it probably was penned by Losy.

Mathias