Has anyone tried the Back Axe?
   [1]http://www.berkshire.net/~mmipro/

   On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:48 PM, David van Ooijen
   <[2]davidvanooi...@gmail.com> wrote:

        I made a big bag, big enough to hold a lute case, and made straps
        around it to carry it as a back pack. It works for most of my
     (smaller)
        lutes cases. Some bigger caes I have adapted with  - I don't know
     the
        proper English word - metal loops to hook back back straps on.
     Back
        back straps can be bought in an outdoor equipment shop.
        Loops/hooks/rings/whatever can be bought in a shop that sells
     stuff you
        use to make cases, suitcases, bags, &c. A good DIY or iron wares
     shop
        should do. If all of this makes no sense at all I can send
     pictures.
        Somewhere tomorrow ...
        David
        David van Ooijen