Pictures in English! I know you can do it- only yours will be left-handed...:-D

Dan

On 3/5/2014 3:12 PM, Leah Baranov wrote:
    Has anyone tried the Back Axe?
    [1]http://www.berkshire.net/~mmipro/

    On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:48 PM, David van Ooijen
    <[2]davidvanooi...@gmail.com> wrote:

         I made a big bag, big enough to hold a lute case, and made straps
         around it to carry it as a back pack. It works for most of my
      (smaller)
         lutes cases. Some bigger caes I have adapted with  - I don't know
      the
         proper English word - metal loops to hook back back straps on.
      Back
         back straps can be bought in an outdoor equipment shop.
         Loops/hooks/rings/whatever can be bought in a shop that sells
      stuff you
         use to make cases, suitcases, bags, &c. A good DIY or iron wares
      shop
         should do. If all of this makes no sense at all I can send
      pictures.
         Somewhere tomorrow ...
         David
         David van Ooijen