On 03/05/2014 10:20 PM, Bruno Fournier wrote:

I don't see a backback case for a theorbo however. Would be fun to enter a train without thinking... :-D
taco

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruno Fournier <br...@estavel.org>
Date: 2014-03-05 16:05 GMT-05:00
Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: backpacks for lutes?
To: Dan Winheld <dwinh...@lmi.net>
Cc: wayne cripps <w...@cs.dartmouth.edu>, lute@cs.dartmouth.edu

I replied to Wayne directly, but I'll share what I replied:

Bag luthiers, see link below, makes soft backpack cases for lutes and theorbos..

Hi Wayne,

I have a backpack softcase for my arabic oud, used to be sold by Kalaf
Ouds; http://www.oudstrings.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=127

Hi again Wayne,

there is also a company in Spain, they're on Facebook, they seem to
make all kinds of bags for early instruments:

http://www.bagluthiers.com/

I'm going to Spain this summer, I might pay them a visit.