TREE  EDITION        NEW  September 2014

Johann Anton Losy:  Music for Baroque Guitar
Manuscript CZ-NLobkowitz Kk77,  edited by Michael Treder

Possibly not all of these charming guitar pieces are composed by Losy.
Nontheless this is the most recognised source of Losy Guitar pieces
(available on the market mainly in transcription to staff notation
for Classical Guitar) and is published here in a newly typeset
French tablature version for Baroque Guitar, together with a
detailed introduction (in German)
Frecht tablature/Baroque Guitar tuning   Euro 25.-

Vincentio Galilei:  Fronimo
Facsimile of the Second Edition, 1584

Vincentio (father of astronomer Galileo and lutenist Michelangelo)
wrote this groundbreaking book on how to intabulate vocal music.
It contains numerous madrigals set on the lute.
192 pages/Italian Tablature/Renaissance Tuning/hard bound   Euro 80.-

>>  Find a sample from the Losy Kk77 attached

Send your orders to
albertreyer...@kabelmail.de

Please find our complete catalogue of lute music at
www.tree-edition.com

TREE  EDITION
Albert Reyerman
Finkenberg 89
23558 Luebeck
Germany

If you do not want to be on our mailing list, just let us know.