TREE  EDITION        NEW  December 2014

A perfect Christmas gift for yourself:

THE MILLERAN LUTE BOOK
Facsimile in full color

Music for 11-course Baroque Lute
Compiled approx. 1655 by French collector Rene Milleran.
Pieces by Bouquet, Delanay, Dupré , Emond, A. Gallot, J. Gallot,
D. Gaultier, E. Gaultier, Mouton and many anonymous pieces.
Baroque tuning/ French tablature/ hard bound/ 240 pages/ full color
120.- Euro

MARCANTONIO PIFARO di Bologna:
Intabulatura de Lauto de ogni sorti de balli, 1546
27 dance pieces for six-course lute
Italian Tablature/ Renaissance tuning/
20.- Euro

>>  Find some photographs of the Milleran Lute Book attached
(the photos have beeen compressed to save space and do not show
the brilliant quality as to be found in the printed book)

Send your orders to
albertreyer...@kabelmail.de

Please find our complete catalogue of lute music at
www.tree-edition.com

TREE  EDITION
Albert Reyerman
Finkenberg 89
23558 Luebeck
Germany

If you do not want to be on our mailing list, just let us know.