TREE  EDITION        NEW  February 2015

GIOVANNI GIROLAMO KAPSBERGER:
LIBRO PRIMO D INTAVOLTURA DI LAUTO, Roma 1611, facsimile
59 pieces for Ren. lute/Italian tablature/Renaissance tuning
Euro  20.-

GIOVANNI GIROLAMO KAPSBERGER:
LIBRO PRIMO D INTAVOLTURA DI CHITARRONE, Venetia 1604, facsimile
32 pieces for Theorbo/Chitarrone/Italian Tablature/re-entrant tuning
Euro  20.-

Now TREE EDITION starts to publish the complete tablature manuscripts
from the Rostock Universtity Library, more than 1500 pages of music
for solo baroque lute and ensemble music with lute.
Rostock 1 is already available (see catalogue).

The next source is
ROSTOCK 2 (Ms Mus Saec. XVII.18-52,2)
20 SUITES FOR BAROQUE LUTE SOLO
from the University Library Rostock/Germany
109 pieces for 11 course Bar. Lute/3 Duets
2 volumes/198 pages/French Tablature/Baroque tuning
Euro   35.-

>>>  please find sample pages attached

The complete edition will consist of 22 books.
They will be published in loose order, one after another,
comb bound, at a low price.

If you are interested in obtaining a COMPLETE SET of these 22 books NOW,
ALL HARD BOUND, please have a look to our website for more information
www.tree-edition.com

Send your orders to
albertreyer...@kabelmail.de

Please find our complete catalogue of lute music at
www.tree-edition.com

TREE  EDITION
Albert Reyerman
Finkenberg 89
23558 Luebeck
Germany

If you do not want to be on our mailing list, just let us know.