TREE  EDITION        NEW  June 2014

The BOHUSCH LUTE BOOK, ca 1720
(formerly in the posession of Alfred Cortot, later Robert Spencer)

35 pieces in 4 Partitas and solo pieces for 11-course Baroque lute/3 pieces for
Mandora
Music from composers of the Austrian/Habsburg countries and many unica.
With an introduction (in German) by Michael Treder.
Index, incipits and concordances by Peter Steur and Michael Treder

Facsimile/French tablature/Baroque tuning/hard bound
Euro 40.-

>>  Find a sample from the Bohusch Lute Book attached.

Und nicht vergessen:
das kleine Festival der Oesterr. Lautengesellschaft
http://www.laute.at/html/veranstaltungen.php

Send your orders to
albertreyer...@kabelmail.de

Please find our complete catalogue of lute music at
www.tree-edition.com

TREE  EDITION
Albert Reyerman
Finkenberg 89
23558 Luebeck
Germany

http://tree-edition.magix.net/public/

If you do not want to be on our mailing list, just let us know.