> On Dec 12, 2015, at 3:48 PM, Chris Barker <csbarker...@att.net> wrote:
>
> Oh, good grief, Lyndon LaRouche!  He was as crazy as a peach orchard squirrel!

My Los Angeles neighborhood is notably lacking in peach orchards, so I can’t
comment on the mental fitness of squirrels in them, but it’s premature to be
referring to LaRouche in the past tense.  He’s 93 and still alive, and would
doubtless second the sentiments voiced by John Young as Dead Person in Monty
Python and the Holy Grail:

CART MASTER:  Bring out your dead! [clang]  Bring out your dead!
CUSTOMER:  Here's one.
CART MASTER:  Ninepence.
DEAD PERSON:  I'm not dead!
CART MASTER:  What?
CUSTOMER:  Nothing.  Here's your ninepence.
DEAD PERSON:  I'm not dead!
CART MASTER:  'Ere.  He says he's not dead!
CUSTOMER:  Yes, he is.
DEAD PERSON:  I'm not!
CART MASTER:  He isn't?
CUSTOMER:  Well, he will be soon.  He's very ill.
DEAD PERSON:  I'm getting better!
CUSTOMER:  No, you're not.  You'll be stone dead in a moment.

Young died in 1996.