ah! right
   thanks Jan. see you at Paris in April?
   Takin beer togheter
   Mimmo

   From: [1]jmpoirier2
   Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 9:31 AM
   To: [2]Mimmo Peruffo ; [3]lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Subject: RE : [LUTE] Re: Aquila Loaded Nylgut sustain

   Dear Mimmo,
   No problem at all about the duration of sound with your strings. I
   agree with Bruno Cognyl-Fournier : we are all very grateful -  or we
   should be -  for your brilliant a d continuous efforts to improve the
   quality of synthetic strings and the discussion about Mersenne and all
   that is only a way to satisfy our scholarly egos 😉!  But please keep up
   the good work and thank you again for everything you do to help us
   pluckers to improve our performances of early music!

   Best wishes da Francia,

   Jean-Marie