   From: [1]Bruno Cognyl-Fournier
   Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 6:02 PM
   To: [2]Dan Winheld
   Cc: [3]Anthony Hind ; [4]Matthew Daillie ; [5]Mimmo Peruffo ; [6]Rob
   MacKillop ; [7]Lute List
   Subject: Re: [LUTE] Re: Aquila Loaded Nylgut sustain

   and my guess is that these strings may last forever..

   Bruno

     Fascinating thread! I am delighted that after over 40 years in the
     lute "business" (even mostly amateur) that good bass strings may be
     emerging as an obtainable, affordable,  predictable, and PRACTICAL
     reality. Mimmo Peruffo is to be congratulated for all his work over
     all these years.
     Now, can anyone tell me if the new basses are now  available in the
     U.S?
     Thank you all-