Dear Mimmo
   Don,t worry, I think we all appreciate your efforts, and are all
   excited about the new strings.   Yes it has started another debate on
   strings and sound quality, vibration , resonnance, etc.. what it boils
   down to however , is what kind of sound pleases each of us
   individually.   I for one have never been satisfied with wound strings,
   except the gut core wound strings from Savarez. and then again in my
   taste.. only when the strings are old and have been on the instrument
   for a long time... I am eager to receive my order from Cuerdas Pulsadas
   ( I sent you a private message about my order with you).   Certainly
   with your new CD strings, it gives us yet another choice.
   thank you again
   Bruno

        maybe it is better to give you guys a few more informations:
        yes, I am out of stock   due to some problems: the first one is
     that the
        plastic blend nd copper powder changes some behaviours. This is
     common
        when one exstrude plastics.   I worked hard   to understand   why
     in these
        15 days and then when I was able to realize why, guess that? The
        extruder broke the gear pump!   heck. Just yesterday (yes,
     Sunday)   I
        was in condition to find another way   that is working pretty
     good
        but... my co-worker at the extruder   right now   has flu!
     another
        stop....ah ah. Do not worry: tomorrow I will do this job alone.
     their
        lifetime?   I think that they last forever. I am sorry, the sound
     do not
        last 20 seconds