Dear Anthony,

There's one tiorbino made by Johannes Hieber and Andreas Pfanzelt in Geneva,
Musée d'art et d'histoire, inv. no. IM 80.
This instrument has a new soundboard with a new bridge, but the pegs give the
following informations:
petit jeu:
11 pegs (suggesting 1x1 + 5x2, 48.4 cm string length)
grand jeu:
5 pegs (suggesting 5x1, 75.3 cm)

It's depicted in my first book, p. 36/37.

All the best,

Andreas

Am 05.06.2017 um 21:47 schrieb Anthony Hart <anthony.hart1...@gmail.com>:

>   A question about tiobino. The Cleveland Tiorbino on Wayne's site shows
>   6 +8. The bases are single strung. What is the opinion of this set up?
>   If the basses are double should they be unison or octaves?
>
>   There was a question earlier of the thiness of the 'b' (3rd). If the
>   tension is reduced then this becomes  a standard thickness. I have
>   calculated on 20/25 N, this was the tension recommended by Martin
>   Shepherd for Liuto  attiobato, which is the same size instrument.
>
>   Any suggestions welcome.
>
>   Thanks and best wishes
>
>   Anthony Hart
>
>   [1]anthony.hart1...@gmail.com
>
>   --
>
>   __________________________________________________________________
>   Anthony Hart  MSc, LLCM,ALCM.
>   Musicologist  and  Independent  Researcher
>   Highrise Court 'B', Apt 2, Tigne' Street, Sliema, SLM3174, MALTA
>   Mob: +356 9944 9552.
>   e-mail:  [2]resea...@antoninoreggio.com; web:
>   [3]www.monsignor-reggio.com
>   NEW  Publications:  EDIZIONE  ANTONINO  REGGIO
>   -  [4]www.edizionear.com
>   for information and special offer
>
>   --
>
> References