To be honest I don't think it is the usual classic scholarly course to attempt
to date a source by its contents and style. Someone on an earlier occasion on
the list commented

"As a musicologist student, I learned that style criticism should be
avoided because it cannot be valid evidence”.

Music continued to be popular and played after it was first composed. Some of
Corbetta's music is found in sources copied 50 years after his death.

The only way to date a manuscript with any sort of accuracy is from its
bibliographical makeup and even that is not straight forward.

As ever
Monica