    From: Sarge Gerbode <sa...@gerbode.net>
    Cc: lute net <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>; LSA President
    <lutesocietyamericapresid...@gmail.com>
    Sent: Sun, Aug 23, 2020 1:22 pm
    Subject: [LUTE] Red notes in Eysert
    After putting out the first 50 pages of the Eysert Lute Book, I realize
    that I have ignored the red notes, figuring that they were faded ink or
    a meaningless idiosyncrasy of the scribe.  But now I am wondering if
    they do, in fact, actually mean something. fronimo can do red notes,
    so... Anybody have any thoughts about this?
    --Sarge