Bravo!   I  tried looking for the Klima inventory but it seems to be
   lost among my papers.
   -----Original Message-----
   From: Jussi-Pekka Lajunen <jlaju...@gmail.com>
   To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
   Sent: Mon, Aug 24, 2020 11:53 am
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: Red notes in Eysert
   I wrote in my earlier message that "The chords in those parts seem to
   differ from the harmony of the original pieces." I was thinking the
   intabulation of Quem vidistis when I wrote that. Now it makes sense. In
   that particular piece the red ink probably indicates a lute tuned a
   whole tone lower.
   magnus andersson kirjoitti 24.8.2020 klo 11.21:
   >    Dear all,
   >    As one can see, none of the dance pieces are written with two
   different
   >    types of ink.
   >    I initially thought that they indicate a different tuned
   instrument, as
   >    in
   >    Hassler à ´s "Omnes Gentes", 9v.
   >    Bar 8.
   >    2nd Choir sings alone, ink goes red.
   >    This is for a lute tuned a whole tone lower than the lute in
   "normal"
   >    ink.
   >    But, looking at the piece "Lieto Godea" by Gabrieli, on 80v. the
   ink
   >    just indicates a different
   >    choir and not a different tuned instrument. Perhaps Michael
   Eysertt