The "LXQt contributors" list would be kept up in an AUTHORS file,
Luis. We don't need to be an entity nor to require a CLA to track
authorship.

See how Wine does it, for example (and they're a much, much older
project than us with a lot more contributors):
https://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/blob/cfbc37c699e3b3b27df4c566014e6dde9c7194b8:/AUTHORS

And where did the "relicensing" come from? The license itself is
unaffected - this is only relevant for copyright purposes.

I'd really like us to fix those headers and tackle problems one at a
time, please. What we currently have is neither correct nor up to the
task - a lot of our headers are incorrect, pasted from other modules,
or even display the wrong license.

J. Leclanche