On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 07:10:49PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Amir> Forgot to attach this!  -Amir
>
> So, what shall we do wih it? Setting apart the amazing technical feat,

Next I'm going to write a perl script to make lyx documents turn
cartwheels...

> what is the feeling of doc people about whether this should go in
> docs?

Can we assume that the deafening lack of response implies that people either
agree it should go in or don't care? I didn't really think most people would
have a very strong opinion on this. Basically, it adds a few K to the
distribution and most people will never look at it.

The only reason I could think of that someone wouldn't want to put it in is
that having too many manuals in the help menu could be confusing. But it
seems to me that if it's called "Importing LaTeX Documents", it won't really
increase confusion any.

Again, if we do add this doc, we'll have to mention it in the intro as well
as the UG and tutorial. Is Mike unreachable in Hawaii?

-Amir