Amir> On Mon, Jan 25, 1999 at 07:06:53PM +0100, Asger K. Alstrup
Amir> Nielsen wrote:
>> > (1) Call it reLyX, which can be translated as reLyX in all
>> (latin-1) > languages. Unless you want to call it réLyX or
>> something, to sound fancier.  > (In america, accents make words
>> foreign and hence exotic. Perhaps the joke > is lost on the few
>> non-American readers of this list.)
>>
>> The joke is American readers.
>>
>> Oh sorry. It's not Friday.

Amir> Hm. Perhaps the joke is the French and Danish readers who still
Amir> can't get "reply" to send just one copy of e-mails...

You are unfair. Lately I have stripped your name from at least half
the messages I sent to you.

Amir> Aha! Well, at least we got someone to talk. Asger, you should
Amir> probably argue with Jean-Marc, who originally had this idea. I
Amir> only really did this because Jean-Marc seemed quite in favor of
Amir> it. I guess his point was that he liked having all the
Amir> documentation within LyX.

Me? I just proposed that to Amir as a challenge. I did not really
though he would do it :) Now Amir, you can use this (and Jose's man
textclass I have not commited yet) to edit the man page directly from
inside LyX. Aren't you glad?