Amir> #1 is *way* easier, so why don't we do that now. There are other
Amir> things that we need to do this week (I was hoping I could send
Amir> in a reLyX with a semi-large bugfix, fix the revtex
Amir> template... and I'm sure others have things to do too)

Personally, I probably will not have time this week to do thing which
require a brain. I will probably manage to commit Jose's patch for man
support (did you have a look at the file, Amir?), but not much
more. So don't count on me for that.

Oh, and I will probably not be able to refrain from sending random
nonsensical e-mails to the list.