"Arnd Hanses" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >>     fork() doesn't work correctly in multithread programs. [e.g. X11 apps]
> >
> >which is simply untrue!
>
> Unfortunately not! It *is* a citation of the emx docs:

It is irrevalent, since, except for a few, all the X11 apps here (including
LyX) are single threaded.  -Zmt flag in the compiler/linker does not make
your application multithreaded, nor even thread safe.

> Attached follows the very experimental code with my changes. Maybe some
> idea there is a bit helpful.

Please do not rename variables/reformat the source/move the declaration
of variables in 1.0!!!  1.0 is a dead end and any kind of code cleansing
has no effect but make the patch harder to read.  So far up to now, all
I can see is that you have disabled direct gs rendering to a window on
OS/2.  I do try to read it later, though.

Regards,
        SMiyata