Seak> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> This is a known problem with 1.0.4. Note that latex does not accept
>> file names with accents, so we have to change the name anyway. LyX
>> 1.1.2 is supposed to do things `almost' correctly.

Seak>      Ok, thanks. Maybe a FAQ section should be setup in the
Seak> homepage? I've searched through almost the whole site and the
Seak> whole "known bug" on-line documentation, but I haven't found
Seak> anything related to this bug. So I don't know if it's a known
Seak> bug.

A FAQ should certinaly be setup... Unfortunately, nobody came forward
to say: ``I'll do it!'', so this FAQ does not exist now. A good place
to look for these problems is the lists archives.

Seak>      By the way, I've compiled 1.1.2 in OSF/1 and this bug
Seak> doesn't appear there.

Yes, but the situation is not perfect there yet...