On 3 May 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Dekel> I put it on the left side in order to leave enough room for
> Dekel> long lines in the menu. However, this can be changed easily.
>
> Yes. And then what about the TOC popup? Should it be removed?

In a word: No.

Maybe I'm the only one; but it's very useful to have open and to scroll
down the subsections in TOC while looking at the corrsponding text in the
main window.  Sure I don't do this very often but there are several things
I can do with the dialog that you can't do with the menu.

> Dekel> In references, you have 'Ref: (or 'Page:') in their boxes, so
> Dekel> they are distinguishable from labels.
>
> Another solution would be to give them a different color. What do the
> others think?

A different colour with the pretty 3d boxes that we had in the old tree.
(I know, the 3d boxes are dependent on the Painter so I'll have to wait
for those)

Allan. (ARRae)