Dekel> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii On Tue, May 02, 2000
Dekel> at 05:02:23PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> It would be useful if the menu were hierarchical, in which case the
>> TOC browser should go away.

Dekel> I've changed the ToC menu to be hierarchical.

Nice! As usual, I'll wait for Lars approval...

Dekel> Besides the new ToC & Refs menus, the patch does other things:

Dekel> 1. Editable labels.

This one could go in easily now, if it is separate from the rest (hmm,
looking at the sources, it seems that it is not really separate).

Dekel> 2. Sort the labels in the Insert Reference Dialog/Refs menu

That's nice. Is it possible to make it optional (a check box in the
popup?) for people who prefer them in docuemnt order?

Dekel> 3. Fix bugs #6 & #7 in BUGS.lyx

This was needed

Dekel> 4. Allows to view math formulae in the Table of Contents.

Interesting.

Dekel> 5. Several internal improvements (better use of STL).

All in all, it looks good. We still have to discuss whether we really
want the TOC menu and whether it doubles with the popup...