Elazar Leibovich wrote:
Hold on. It does segfaults, but this is not me, this is the isRTL
function implemented in Cursor.cpp. It's fails when it tries to ask a
LyxText from the CursorSlice it occurs in.
Can someone help me fix this function?

It's fixed now. I've tried your patch, it seems to fix the problem when leaving the inset at the end of the equation (so on the right). In this case the cursor automatically goes after the equation in RTL mode (so on the left). There is still a problem when leaving the equation at the beginning of the equation. The cursor is trapped there.

Abdel.