On Sun, 17 Jun 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 The version number of the dictionary format (6) is already in the
 name. If there would ever be a new Aspell version with a different
 dictionary format (which is very unlikely), the dictionaries will be
 uploaded to ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/contrib/aspell7-windows/

Btw, it's not all clear to me that this directory only contains dictionaries. I think the name should say this, so I'm modifying my suggestion to the following:

The purpose with a tree was to make it easy to synchronize the entire tree between different locations. So I'd still suggest something like:

        contrib/
                windows-installer-support/
                        dictionaries-aspell6/

A better name than 'windows' could be used of course. Perhaps something like 'windows-installer-support'. It doesn't really have to be a short URI.

/Christian