I don't know if it is related but with the svn version compiled
yesterday there  is a very noticeable lag in typing. Attached is a
file that is causing problems.
This is with Ubuntu Linux 7.04, KDE 3.5.7 and Qy 4.3.0. The machine is
a 2GHz Pentium M with 1GB of RAM.
Regards,

On 7/12/07, Pavel Sanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 15:01 +0200, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> > > This bug was supposed to be fixed, so perhaps it's time to re-open it.
> > > Please add your comments to the bug.
> >
> > please do you know the number ?
> > i remember there was also some bug about positioning view to the last
half-line of
> > text after opening a file, which also happened when resizing now, but was
not able to
> > find it in bugz.
>
> It was sitting right in front of you in the message you were replying
> to :) In the part which you wrote yourself :P

i thought you point to some bug which address the wrong scrollbar
(i wrongly spelled it slider).

pavel