| Again with the "default" language ?
| I've already said that the "default" language should be deleted.

Lars> I am still a bit ambivalent concerning this, but I suppose you
Lars> are right.

If using language "default" (i.e. no babel) causes too many problems
(it seems that babel does not allow to return to the state before its
english nor british english, but simply _english_. This should
certainly have been fixed before releasing 1.1.5, since now people
have files referring to this nonsensical "american".