Uwe Stöhr wrote:
- Why do the dialogs look fine on my system and not on yours?

didn't look at it closely, but i think that you put a lot of stuff in hboxlayouts and then widgets won't always align nicely in a grid. to achieve this best to position the widgets and them put them in a grid layout

- I still think we should state that a parameter is optional in the label.

it is obvious that if the user doesn't check those boxes the parameters won't be set. and as i wrote, if we would do this we will deviate from what we are doing in the rest of lyx.

excuse again

apologies accepted. and count to 10 next time...