Leuven, E. schrieb:

what is destroyed?

 > Please revert! (Or I'll do.)

the dialog layout was very messy, so please tell me what is wrong atm so that i can address it...

No, this is not the way it works! I implemented that we now use the wrapfig-package for wrap floats. We can therefore provide two new parameters. These are optional and after a discussion on the list (see the one about my Box-patch some days ago) and in bug 3242 I implemented the current dialog layout, with the checkboxes so that optional parameters are really optional. I therefore also built this in the box-dialog.

But anyway, I absolutely don't like that you changed the dialog without asking before and/or reading why it looks currently like this. With your "cleanup" you just reverted my complete work that costs me some hours to get it in this state!

Uwe