Edwin Leuven wrote:
Uwe Stöhr wrote:
- Why do the dialogs look fine on my system and not on yours?

didn't look at it closely, but i think that you put a lot of stuff in hboxlayouts and then widgets won't always align nicely in a grid. to achieve this best to position the widgets and them put them in a grid layout

- I still think we should state that a parameter is optional in the label.

it is obvious that if the user doesn't check those boxes the parameters won't be set. and as i wrote, if we would do this we will deviate from what we are doing in the rest of lyx.

Maybe Uwe thinks of them as "Advanced options"? In this case, those should probably go in an advanced dialog or tab.

Abdel.