> I think these reports are appreciated. Much of the code is in flux at
> the moment, with large scale changes being made, and the sooner these
> things are noticed, the better.

Ok, fine! Thanks for the feedback!
BTW, I cannot reproduce the crash of before. Does not seem to be related
to the marking behaviour. This, however, is present for approximately
every second equation...

> That said, if you actually want to get
> some work done, you might be better off with 1.5!

Thanks for the advice. But I enjoy testing the new math-macros! :-)

- Sebastian

believed to be clean.