sebastian guttenberg wrote:
Hi all!
A few minutes ago, I wanted to mark a complete numbered equation (of
type eqnarray, with two rows) with the mouse. I clicked directly in
front and moved horizontally over the equation. As a result, not only
the equation, but also the line above and the line below was marked, and
the equation became invisible, when it was marked.
Then I paused for a while, looking at the result (equation was still
marked and I did not touch anything) and after a few instances, lyx
crashed with the message:
lyx hsDuality.lyx
Assertion triggered in int lyx::TextMetrics::cursorX(const
lyx::CursorSlice&, bo
ol) const by failing check "sl.text() == text_" in file
TextMetrics.cpp:1482
Aborted (core dumped)

Please tell me, if it's ok that I report every crash and even every
strange behaviour. I don't want to annoy people with being picky, since
I know that it's the development version...

Crash report are welcome but they should be accompanied with a recipe to reproduce and a backtrace if possible. Backtraces are obtained by running LyX within gdb and type 'bt' when a crash occurs.

Abdel.