> for example i like to have personal web pages so i can run things like doxygen
> generated docs for lyx,

sf.net provides ssh access, something even my web hosting company is
unwilling to provide. I just checked and it has doxygen pre-installed.

http://apps.sourceforge.net/trac/sitedocs/wiki/SSH%20Client

> i like other people pages like Jose's archeology page,

Personal webpages can be easily provided. They are not automatically
created for each user, but it should be easy to add a directory such
as http://lyx.sf.net/bpeng.

> i like all the stuff Christian is providing with wiki which i doubt would be
> possible under sf,

As long as Christian is using pmwiki (php), I believe migration should
be easy. It can be as simple as 'scp -r' and some modifications to
local/config.php because no database is involved.

> i like the way we run svn commit annoucements,

I am not sure about this. This is some svn server action, right? Note
that sf.net does not provide php/sendmail for security/spam reasons.

I admit that sanda82...@sourceforge.net looks bad.

> sharing disk space with other devs when we want exchange something
> and generally the overall control of all the services on one place.

As long as you have ssh and sftp, I do not see a problem here.

Bo