> What do you think?

Your eLyXers is much better than tex4ht as far as I tested. I therefore plan to include eLyXer to my Windows installer. We can also directly include it to LyX and I support this. But this decision depends on our three Js: José, JMarc, and Jürgen.

Using LyX with your program is done by modifying LyX's configure script configure.py so that it searches for the elyxer.py file and then do the same as for tex4ht in configure.py.

Concerning your latest release "elyxer-0.17.zip": The folders "extra", "samples", and "dist" are empty. When this is intended they can be removed, right?

regards Uwe