On Wed, 24 Jun 2009, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Anybody know an easy way to rename a page on the wiki? (Easy => does not require creating a new page and copying all content of the existing one.)

As an administrator, me or Jean-Marc can simply rename the file corresponding to a page... but then you lose the history of the change.

Do you want to rename many pages? (It is possible to install a plugin that makes it easier to rename pages).

What's your need?

/Christian

Separate (but related in my case) question: We have a layouts page group. When we upload modules for sharing, should we put the associated pages in the Layout group, or create a separate Module group?

TIA,
Paul

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-8 768 39 44