On Fri, 26 Jun 2009, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Christian Ridderström wrote:

 Btw, I think you should add a list of contributors, and some way to get in
 contact (which could of course be through the users' or developers' list).

Ok, I put a hint about this at the top of LyX/Modules and took the blame for the two sets of files I uploaded. Incidentally, I noticed that the Modules upload directory already existed and contained a file (nomindex.module), but I have no idea who the donor is (not listed in the file). It would be nice if that file could be listed on the Modules page with a suitable description.

Maybe it'd be a good idea to write some instructions on how to create and _license_ a module? Does a module file needs instructions that says who the author is and that it's licensed under some kind of licnese?

Maybe you could ask on the users' list for nomindex.module?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-8 768 39 44