Christian Ridderström wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2009, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Anybody know an easy way to rename a page on the wiki? (Easy => does not require creating a new page and copying all content of the existing one.)

As an administrator, me or Jean-Marc can simply rename the file corresponding to a page... but then you lose the history of the change.

Do you want to rename many pages? (It is possible to install a plugin that makes it easier to rename pages).

What's your need?

I edited the text in http://wiki.lyx.org/Layouts/AMS to clarify that the layouts there are for LyX 1.4.x and 1.5.x. I thought it might be helpful if the page title also reflected this, rather than just saying AMS. As it stands, if users go to the wiki looking for updated/fixed AMS modules, I think they're liable to end up on this page.

I'm not sure how important changing title would be, though. I intend to upload some adjusted AMS modules (for LyX 1.6 through 1.6.3). I'll edit the existing page to point to the modules page; maybe that will be enough.

Thanks,
Paul