On Fri, 26 Jun 2009, Paul A. Rubin wrote:

Christian Ridderström wrote:

 Feel free to correct the title, e.g. by adding this:

 (:title AMS (for LyX 1.4.x and 1.5.x) :)

 or whatever title text you want.

Tried that, but it "broke" the entry on the page list for the Layouts section (the link to the Layouts/AMS page was there, but the descriptive text, apparently drawn from the top level heading, was gone). So I stripped out the (:title tag, made it a level 1 heading, and that looks ok to my not-very-discriminating eye.

Good catch!

I modified it slightly, to this:

        Modified AMS Layout Files (LyX 1.4.x and 1.5.x)

        (:title Modified AMS Layout Files (LyX 1.4.x and 1.5.x) :)

The reason is that the list uses a special 'teaser' directive,

        T*[<some-page>]: <additional description>

that pulls the first line, not the title. This lets us place a short description at the beginning of pages that's automatically shown in the list of pages.

This is independent of the title of the page, so that needs a separate directive.

This is more work than writing the modules!

Documenting stuff usuaally is a lot of work... especially when there are no structures in place for how to document it. Once there is structure and routines it's a lot easier. That is, until someone feels it's time to re-do the structure...

Best regards,
Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-8 768 39 44