On 03/08/2011 11:47 AM, Charpentier Philippe wrote:
Le 08.03.2011 14:56, Richard Heck a écrit :
On 03/08/2011 02:34 AM, Philippe Charpentier wrote:
Hi
the following bug is present in the revision 37872: if I choose
"formated ref" for a cross reference, the package prettyref is loaded in the LaTeX preamble but the reference is traduced by \ref{...} instead of
\prettyref{...}.

I've just tried this with latest trunk, and I do not see this problem. Is the label itself in the form "prefix:label"? If not, then, we do just output \ref, so the thing will compile.

Richard

No: with the french language and babel loaded, the form "prefix:label" will not compile on my system. As I said in a very old discussion, the only way to compile on all systems, is to modify prettyref.sty (replacing ":" by "|") and to use "prefix|label". This was possible with all previous versions of lyx and that is what I did in my french documents. Thus they will not compile correctly with lyx-2.0 if nothing is changed.

Ahh, OK, then I guess we should check for the | separator, too. I'll do that shortly.

That said, wasn't the introduction of refstyle supposed to be the solution?

Richard

PhC