Le 01/04/2011 19:32, Philippe Charpentier a écrit :

>On 01/04/2011 12:36:34 Julien Rioux wrote:

>refstyle is activated in Document Settings, on the first page.

OK (I did not see it...)

>This shows that documents produced by previous versions of LyX *and a
nonstandard prettyref.sty* cannot be correctly compiled
>by LyX 2.0.

and breaks ascending compatibility

>The great goal, of course, is to have all previous documents translated
to the latest version of LyX and produces the same output.
>So, for one, documents which were already using prettyref will keep on
using prettyref. New documents can use refstyle, which
>means that also french documents can use formatted references. The move
to refstyle was in part because refstyle allows ":" in
>labels >even in french document. Could you please check if that indeed
works for you? (it does here) If it works we can worry
>about how to convert your document to using refstyle, and perhaps even
do this automatically with some added code in the
>lyx2lyx converter, although this depends on how many different modified
versions of prettyref.sty are out there.

>Regards,
>Julien

Of course refstyle works well (except for some translations) on my
system. But to get the output given by prettyref using refstyle the
document has to be modified: all the definitions \newref.... has to be
redefine using the definitions \newrefformat... (including those which
are in prettyref.sty)
for example:

\newrefformat{sec}{Section \ref{#1}}

(which is defined in prettyref.sty)

has to be define for refstyle by:

\newref{sec}{%
name = Section~,
refcmd = {\ref{#1}}}

(which is not the default in refstyle)

Certainly this is easy to do automatically with documents produced by
old lyx versions. But, people which was using prettyref with previous
lyx version (and writing in french) will be obliged to use refstyle and
the output will be really different than the one given by prettyref
(without speaking of the automatic translations of the prefix with
refstyle...) and then they will be obliged to learn refstyle and to
modify the preamble of the document...

PhC