Le 01/04/2011 16:13, Richard Heck a écrit :
> On 04/01/2011 07:02 AM, Charpentier Philippe wrote:

>>> Ahh, OK, then I guess we should check for the | separator, too. I'll
>>> do that shortly.
>>>
>>> That said, wasn't the introduction of refstyle supposed to be the
>>> solution?
>>>

>> Hi,
>> as I saw in lyx-devel that you are close to the final 2.0.0 release,
>> I tested yesterday the svn version and I did not see any change about
>> this problem. May be I missed something? If not, lyx-2.0.0 is not
>> compatible with the previous versions.
>>
> Let me ask that last question again: Are you able to set formatted
> references by using refstyle instead of prettyref? I had thought that
> this would allow the use of ":" as separator. If not, then I
> understand what the bug is. If so, then using refstyle (the new
> default) is the solution to this problem.
>
> Richard

I don't really understand:
creating a new document with lyx-2.0, if I define a label as
"prefix:label" and refer to it using a "formatted reference", then lyx
traduce it by \prettyref{prefix}{label} and the package prettyref.sty is
loaded (and this produce always an error on my system because I modify
the prettyref package, the original one producing an error with the
french language). If the label uses a different separator (or none) then
the translation is \ref{the-label} and prettyref.sty is not loaded. I
don't see any refstyle here. This show that some documents produced by
previous versions of lyx cannot be correctly compiled with lyx-2.0.0.
Now if refstyle becomes the default, how lyx will handle the documents
written with previous versions? Moreover, most of my french documents
don't use any standard latex class neither the amsthm package which may
be a problem with refstyle...

PhC