On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 11:55:51PM +0200, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

> Am 16.10.2011 19:29, schrieb Enrico Forestieri:
>
> >>When replaced by If.
> >
> >And, according to you, that's the grammar error?
>
> Our docs were during the last year kindly reviewed by Mr. Hudson - a
> lector in a publishing company. He corrected almost all my when to
> if for the case that when was to referring to a time but to a
> certain action or a case. I'm not a native speaker.

Did you understand anything of what I said?

> Bit this was only one point. I tried to take your announcement text
> as text for the docs

That's not copyrighted, so you are allowed to do it.

> and therefore also make a proposal to change
> another sentence, but you are not willing to reply

It seems that I was the only one replying to your posts.

> nor to change anything in your announcement.

I don't see what I should change. You mentioned grammar corrections
and I think there were no grammar errors.

> I don't know why and thus quit this thread rolling on the floor.

Remember to shower afterwards.

--
Enrico