Le 23/08/12 17:22, Kornel Benko a écrit :
Am Donnerstag, 23. August 2012 um 15:38:29, schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
<lasgout...@lyx.org>

Which mo files are created? We would end with two lists (automake and cmake)

The mo files are the compiled .po file that we always have been installing in po/.

I prefer the current solution.

OK, here is the situation:

* old (before this summer)

  * autoconf/cmake are in charge of installing mo files

  * lyx uses a broken method to find out installed languages

* current

* autoconf/cmake are in charge of installing mo files and of creating a file
    installed_translations that tells LyX what got installed

  * lyx just reads the list in installed_translations

* proposed

  * autoconf/cmake are in charge of installing mo files

  * LyX checks whether a given mo file is installed to decide whether
    the language is supported in the GUI.

Why do you feel this is a problem (except for the useless work I made you do ;-p )

From you point of view, you would just revert some of your recent work on po/ installation (maybe keep the part that only install files listed in LINGUAS (and maybe respect the environment variable LINGUAS).